I love recreating the beauty of nature through differing dying processes. I've personally hand dyed each mask in my studio in Stowe, VT.
Pre-made and ready to ship in 1-2 days.
• This is a handmade product and the patterns will vary.
• Machine wash, tumble dry low, and iron if desired.
• Dyed with non-toxic, all-purpose dyes.
• Washed with Seventh Generation detergent prior to shipment.
• Masks have excellent color fastness and durability.
• I take custom orders as well, and can do custom color ways.
Please feel free to message me if you have questions or custom order requests. I'd love to make you something special - I can mix colors to create a unique color, match colors to a specific color palette, and dye a larger set of the same color.
Jan 10, 2021
These masks are my favorite so I got them as Xmas gifts for everyone I know and they were a hit! Customer service superb as always.
Dec 24, 2020
Item was perfect. Beautifully dyed and very comfortable.
Dec 8, 2020
This mask is absolutely beautiful! I am so impressed with the quality of the material and dyes Jenna uses. Her art is beautiful, and customer service is the best! This is my favorite mask. Thank you again!!!
Nov 22, 2020
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.