100% Cotton Shibori Indigo Tie Dye Dish Towel
I love recreating the beauty of nature through different dying techniques and processes. I've personally dyed each dish towel in my studio in Stowe, VT.
One (100% cotton) dish/tea towel that is durable and extremely absorbent. They're perfect for your own kitchen or wedding tables, and make great housewarming, hostess, and holiday gifts.
Pre-made and ready to ship in 1-2 days.
• Approximately 28" x 28" in size.
• This is a handmade product and the patterns will vary.
• Machine wash, tumble dry low, and iron if desired.
• Dyed with non-toxic, all-purpose dyes.
• Washed with Seventh Generation detergent prior to shipment.
• Napkins have excellent color fastness and durability.
• I take custom orders as well, and can do custom color ways.
Please feel free to message me if you have questions or custom order requests. I'd love to make you something special - I can mix colors to create a unique set, match colors to a specific color palette, and dye a larger set of the same color.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.