Deep Indigo Tie Dye Shibori Mixed Print 100% Cotton Tie Dye Cloth Napkins (Set of 4)
I love recreating the beauty of nature through different dying techniques and processes. I've personally hand dyed each napkin in my studio in Stowe, VT.
Set of 4 hand-dyed cloth (100% cotton) napkins that are durable and extremely absorbent. These are mixed pattern and one of a kind, so each individual napkin will be unique, yet will match seamlessly and tie together a tablescape.
They're perfect for your own dining table or head wedding table, and make great housewarming, hostess, and holiday gifts.
Pre-made and ready to ship in 3-4 days.
• Approximately 20" x 20" in size.
• This is a handmade product and the patterns will vary.
• Machine wash, tumble dry low, and iron if desired.
• Dyed with non-toxic, all-purpose dyes.
• Washed with Seventh Generation detergent prior to shipment.
• Napkins have excellent color fastness and durability.
• I take custom orders as well, and can do custom color ways.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.